Multi-Glide Wardrobe Doors
Oz Wardrobes can supply only, or supply and install sliding wardrobe doors for you. There are a great range of wardrobe sliding door finishes that can complement or even match the décor of your home.
All of our Multi-Glide Wardrobes come with the Soft-Close feature.
Please watch the video below explaining some of the options. Also be sure to check out the Colours and Panels tab for even more examples.
Colours & Panels
Each material has a range of colours and textures available for that particular style of door.
Frame Finish Options
How to measure opening for wardrobe sliding doors
Please read through the instructions below and record the sizes needed to proceed with your wardrobe ordering. Also, we recommend you view installation video click here to better understand what is involved in wardrobe storage systems.
- Step 1 – The recommended minimum internal depth is 480 mm when the wardrobe is to be used for hanging clothes. However, linen and other storage cupboards can be shallower.
- Step 2 – The distance between front of any existing shelves and the front edge of wardrobe must be greater than 76 mm.
- Step 3 – Ensure that drawer operation (if any) will not be hindered by the sliding doors
- Step 4 – Door opening width can be between 800 mm & 5600 mm.
- Step 5 – Measure at very top of the wardrobe door opening width, and the same at the lower width, then the left & right opening heights.
- Step 6 – What will the track be sitting on? – carpet over concrete, carpet over timber, tiles or timber floor?
If the doors are to be placed on carpet or new carpet will be laid after door installation,
a floor jamb is required. Tick this when you order.
- Step 7 – Are the side jambs finished with timber? if not you may like to order aluminium wall jambs?
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the sizes, colour and optional extras are correct.
Oz wardrobes will not be liable for any incorrect information supplied by the customer for their order.