As a family-owned business, community is everything to us, and the health and safety of our staff, suppliers and customers is our highest priority.
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your ongoing support of our business, we value you and we want to keep communication open and transparent during this time.
We are doing all that we can to ensure we do our part in promoting social distancing, and continuing to implement robust hygiene and cleanliness measures in our showroom, across our staff, in manufacturing and, as always, when entering your homes and businesses.
Here are some of the measures we have implemented:
- Increased frequency in hand-washing for staff across consultation, manufacturing and installation
- Hand sanitiser for every staff member to be used prior to entering your homes and businesses
- Daily cleaning of all and tools before leaving our factory
- Final clean down of wardrobe surfaces with disinfectant
- Requirement for any staff that are sick or experiencing symptoms to stay at home until they have fully recovered
In addition, we kindly appreciate your cooperation in the following:
- Refraining from handshakes and other physical contact
- Please contact our office at your as soon as possible if anyone on the premises feeling unwell
- Ensuring that any spaces in which our staff will be working in your home or business are cleaned before their arrival, and we strongly recommend cleaning surfaces again once job is complete
- Providing a mindful distance to adhere to social distancing for our staff (we will do the same)
We will continue to be here to support you in any way we can as a business, and whilst we are in this period of uncertainty, we will remain as informed as possible to follow ongoing guidance from the government to protect the health of our customers, suppliers and staff.
Oz Wardrobes Brisbane South